Cheryl Crawford has more than thirty years of experience as a coach/trainer, public speaker and educator. As an approved instructor by the North Carolina Real Estate Commission, Cheryl has been teaching Broker Prelicensing, Broker Postlicensing and continuing education courses since 2005. Cheryl engages and challenges her students by using her experience as an educator and real estate practitioner.
In addition to teaching, Cheryl is the owner and broker-in-charge of C. Crawford and Associates, specializing in commercial brokerage throughout the state of North Carolina. Her real estate experiences include commercial and residential brokerage services, land development and acquisitions, and real estate specialization consulting. Cheryl incorporates real-life experiences in her teachings, allowing students to gain a better understanding of the topics and to reach their goals of success.
- Cheryl is currently a member of various boards in the real estate sector, as well as city, state and national organizations:
- Charlotte Regional Commercial Board of Realtors® (CRCBR)
- Canopy Realtor® Association (CRRA)
- NC REALTORS®
- National Association of Realtors® (NAR)
- North Carolina Real Estate Educators Association (NCREEA)
- North Carolina Bar Association – board-certified paralegal
- Planning Board – Town of Cornelius, 2010 - current
- Land Development Code Adjustment Board, Chairman – Town of Cornelius, 2013-present
Published works – technical writer for Real Estate License Exams for Dummies, 2nd edition, 2013
Cheryl believes that education is an individual and unique experience for all types of students. Learning must begin with motivation and inspiration. Her passion and enthusiasm for teaching and real estate go hand-in-hand to create a successful learning environment.