Have questions? Need help registering? Give us a call at 704-741-3361 or email email@example.com.
North Carolina Broker Prelicensing
Now offering in-person classes at Canopy's state of the art building (1120 Pearl Park Way, Charlotte, NC 28204)
$389 Early-bird pricing is available!
Take advantage of our early-bird pricing! Save $40 by registering at least five days before classes begin.
Class tuition is $429 and includes all course materials (except for the textbook), the end-of-course exam, virtual drop-in tutoring and post-course exam reviews.
Why Canopy Real Estate Institute?
- 50-year track record: Canopy Real Estate Institute (formerly Mingle School) is one of the most established real estate schools in North Carolina.
- Quality instruction: Our award-winning instructors not only have in-the-field experience, many have written and published courses, programs and books.
- Flexibility: We offer multiple ways to get your license: day, evening, weekend, in-person, live-stream or on demand.
- More for your money: Class tuition includes extras like free study halls, tutoring and bonus materials.
- Affordable: Early Bird pricing available! Savings passed onto you because we are the official school of the Canopy Realtor® Association.
- Success: Canopy has you covered from your first class throughout your real estate career.
Added-value when you take Prelicensing with Canopy (In-Person or Live-Stream)
- Free virtual drop-in tutoring sessions every week
- Free post-course exam reviews (live-stream)
Canopy Real Estate Institute Policies and Procedures Disclosure
Be sure to read and understand the policies and course completion requirements before you register.
Class schedule, requirements and pricing
Register for In- Person or Live-Stream Prelicensing Courses
√ Award-winning instructors with extensive classroom experience
√Free virtual drop-in tutoring sessions every week and free post-course exam reviews (live-stream)
√ Student support and personal attention
√ Day, evening and weekend classes to fit your lifestyle
√ Course maeterials with practice quizzes, exams and other study tools
Annual School Summary Report and License Exam Performance Report from the North Carolina Real Estate Commission
Annual Summary Report
During the July 2020 – June 2021 license year, Canopy Real Estate Institute had 477 students who initially enrolled in a Broker Prelicensing Course. Of that initial number, 364 of those students successfully passed the course, 33 of those students completed the course but did not pass the end-of-course exam, and 75 students did not complete the course.
License Examination Performance Report
During the July 2020 – June 2021 license year, Canopy Real Estate Institute had 60 students take the license examination for the first time within 30 days of the Broker Prelicensing Course completion date. 35 of those students passed, resulting in a 58% pass rate on the North Carolina license examination.