Have questions? Need help registering? Give us a call at 704-741-3361 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Taught by award-winning instructors who are certified in distance education!
- Classes are presented using Zoom technology.
- Download the Zoom app to your desktop or laptop. Click here for Zoom online support.
- You can also chat live with the Zoom support team within your Zoom account, or call 1-888-799-9666 ext. 2.
- Click here for the complete list of technical requirements to take an live-stream course.
- Click here for an overview of participation requirements for live-stream courses. (link)
Added-value when you take Prelicensing and Postlicensing with Canopy (In-Person or Live-Stream)
- Free virtual drop-in tutoring sessions every week
- Free post-course exam reviews (live-stream)
Be sure to read and understand the policies and course completion requirements before you register:
Students will be sent the course Zoom link and materials via email after enrollment. Hard-copies of the course materials will be mailed or are available for pick-up upon written request within a week prior to class starting.
Live-Stream course participation requirements
- Only one student is allowed on a computer at a time. You cannot share screens with other students. Only the student logged into Zoom will get credit for the class hours.
- Students must silence their phones and ensure they are taking the course in a quiet environment.
- Students must not engage in other activity while taking the course. (Refrain from any activity that you could not do while in a classroom.)
- Students must reply to all prompts and quizzes during the session to receive credit.
- Students must complete all homework assignments.
- Students must remain connected to the room during breaks and lunch breaks.
- Students must close other programs/apps while class is in session.
- Please be advised that students will not get credit for class time and class participation if they are in a vehicle during class hours. No student should be driving a vehicle or mobile during class. Class participation includes: being seated without distraction while viewing the instructor presentation/PowerPoint, responding to instructor questions/prompts (in the chat room), and participating in class polls or breakout rooms.
(NC Gen. Statutes § 20-136.1 Location of television, computer, or video players, monitors, and screens. No person shall drive any motor vehicle upon a public street or highway or public vehicular area while viewing any television, computer, or video player which is located in the motor vehicle at any point forward of the back of the driver's seat, and which is visible to the driver while operating the motor vehicle.)