It is important that you read all of the technology and course requirements listed below.
If you do not have access to the technology required, you will not be able to participate in the online course.
Cell phones cannot be used and only tablets with the same functionality as a computer or laptop can be used.
Computers and laptops must be equipped with webcams, speakers and a microphone or you can use a headset with a microphone.
- Desktop computer/laptop (PC or Apple)/tablet with the same functionality as a computer or laptop
- Broadband internet access (preferably wired) - "Broadband" means minimum speeds equivalent to DSL, satellite, or cable connections of at least 8 mbps. Note: wifi connections are typically significantly slower than wired connections.
- Headset with microphone, or speakers and a microphone
- A strong, consistent internet connection to stream audio and video in both directions
- Ability to see the full screen and access a keyboard at the same time
- Use of microphone and camera for the duration of the course
- Preferred browsers – Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox (Internet Explorer might work but may perform poorly)
PLEASE NOTE THAT NEITHER THE INSTRUCTOR NOR CANOPY STAFF ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR INTERNET SPEEDS, BANDWIDTH OR PERSONAL COMPUTER ISSUES. CONTACT YOUR INTERNET PROVIDER OR COMPUTER TECH SUPPORT IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS ABOUT YOUR INTERNET OR COMPUTER HARDWARE CAPABILITIES.