Are you preparing to take the North Carolina real estate license exam or your real estate prelicensing end-of-course exam? Would a review of the key math concepts boost your confidence and exam scores?
The Canopy Real Estate Institute Math Review is a seven-hour refresher course designed to help you study and review the key concepts of real estate math.
- Basic math concepts
- Finance math
- Qualifying a buyer
- Area math
- Determining the selling price
- Valuation math
- Investment math
- Tax math
- Commission math
- Property management compensation
- Closing the real estate transaction
- Math Review student notebook with step-by-step explanations of real estate math concepts
- Real Estate Prelicense Math Workbook 2018-2019 (2nd edition) (includes practice questions, exams and solutions to help you get ready for your exam)
- Canopy Real Estate Institute students: $80
- Regular price: $95
If you have already purchased the included Real Estate Prelicense Math Workbook 2018-2019 (2nd edition), please call Canopy Real Estate Institute at 704-372-2984 before you register.