Have questions? Need help registering? Give us a call at 704-741-3361 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Register for classes
|All In-Person CE classes|
In-Person Class and Social Distancing Guidelines
Please read thoroughly as all students will be held accountable for understanding these guidelines:
Per Mecklenburg County’s Public Health Rule, face coverings (masks) are no longer required indoors regardless of vaccination status. However,
- Masks are still encouraged in classrooms, restrooms, common areas and during small group break-out sessions.
- Students are still encouraged to observe social distancing in common areas, restrooms and in the classroom. To accommodate social distancing requirements, Canopy in-person class sizes will be limited.
- Canopy reserves the right (instructors and/or staff) to ask students who are exhibiting cold/flu symptoms, to either wear a mask or leave the class until such time as the student has recovered and is no longer exhibiting such symptoms.
- Canopy building access will be limited to the classroom areas on the first floor and to the Realtor® Store located on the second floor. Please visit the Realtor® Store while you are in the building. Store hours are Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m. – 4 p.m. On-line ordering and curb-side pick-up are available.
- Students who are uncomfortable with these In-Person Class and Social Distancing Guidelines are encouraged to enroll in virtual/live-stream classes that are available on the website.
Please be advised, Canopy is no longer providing food for students. Students may bring a small snack and/or beverage to class. Vending machines are also available.
What to bring
- Your current N.C. real estate pocket card
- A valid photo I.D.
- A pen or pencil
If you wish to cancel prior to class starting, you can transfer to another class once with full tuition credit within the same CE season (example: July 1, 2019 through June 10, 2020). We are unable to offer refunds.
Please contact the Canopy Real Estate Institute office at 704-372-2984 if you have a disability that requires special accommodation for this course.