Have questions? Need help registering? Give us a call at 704-741-3361 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Register for classes
|All In-Person CE classes|
In-Person Mask and Social Distancing Class Policies
Please read thoroughly as all students will be held accountable for understanding and adhering to these policies:
Per Mecklenburg County’s Public Health Rule, face coverings (masks) are required indoors regardless of vaccination status.
All students attending in-person classes at Canopy must comply with the County’s mask mandate and these Canopy policies requiring masks to be worn and social distancing protocols to be observed at all times while on-site at Canopy:
- Masks must be worn in classrooms, restrooms, common areas and during small group break-out sessions
- Masks must cover BOTH nose and mouth at all times.
- Students must observe social distances of six feet in common areas, restrooms and in the classroom. The only exception regarding social distancing will be when students are engaged in brief small group activities as required by the course curriculum. To accommodate social distancing requirements, Canopy in-person class sizes will be limited.
- Canopy building access will be limited to the classroom areas on the first floor and to the Realtor® Store located on the second floor. Please visit the Realtor® Store while you are in the building. Store hours are 8:30 a.m. – 4 p.m. On-line ordering and curb-side pick-up are available.
Please be advised, Canopy is no longer providing food or beverages for students. Students may bring a small snack and/or beverage to class. Masks may be removed while students are actively eating and/or drinking but must be replaced in-between bites/sips and immediately after consumption. Eating or drinking must not be dragged out throughout the entire class.
Students who are uncomfortable with, or unable to follow these In-Person Mask and Social Distancing Class Policies are able and encouraged to enroll in virtual/live-stream classes that are available on the website www.canopyreinstitute.com.
Please understand that failure to adhere to any of the above In-Person Mask and Social Distancing Class Policies will result in an individual being asked to leave the premises. Pre-licensing or Post-licensing classroom hours or CE credit for the individual asked to leave, will be forfeited.
What to bring
- Your current N.C. real estate pocket card
- A valid photo I.D.
- A pen or pencil
If you wish to cancel prior to class starting, you can transfer to another class once with full tuition credit within the same CE season (example: July 1, 2019 through June 10, 2020). We are unable to offer refunds.
Special accommodations available
Please contact the Canopy Real Estate Institute office at 704-372-2984 if you have a disability that requires special accommodation for this course.