Have questions? Need help registering? Give us a call at 704-741-3361 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Register for In-person or Live-Stream Postlicensing Classes
Early-bird pricing is available
Take advantage of our early-bird pricing to save. Available at least five days before classes begin.
Early-bird price $200 per course, regular price $235 per course
Canopy Realtor® Association /Canopy MLS member Early-bird $185, regular price $215
Why Canopy Real Estate Institute?
- 50-year track record: Canopy Real Estate Institute (formerly Mingle School) is one of the most established real estate schools in North Carolina.
- Quality instruction: Our award-winning instructors not only have in-the-field experience, many have written and published courses, programs and books.
- Flexibility: We offer multiple ways to get your license: day, evening, weekend, in-person, live-stream or on demand.
- More for your money: Class tuition includes extras like free study halls, tutoring and bonus materials.
- Affordable: Early Bird pricing available! Savings passed onto you because we are the official school of the Canopy Realtor® Association.
- Success: Canopy has you covered from your first class throughout your real estate career.
Added-value when you take Postlicensing with Canopy (In-Person or Live-Stream)
- Free virtual drop-in tutoring sessions every week
- Free post-course exam reviews (live-stream)
Canopy Real Estate Institute Policies and Procedures Disclosure
Be sure to read and understand the policies and course completion requirements before you register.
Course Options and Schedules
√ Learn from award-winning instructors with industry experience
√Free virtual drop-in tutoring sessions every week
√ Student support and personal attention
√ Day, evening and weekend classes to fit your lifestyle
√ Self-paced course
√ Take anytime, anywhere
√ Different packages available
Each Postlicensing course consists of readings, short videos, animated scenarios, and incremental assessments. To receive credit for a Postlicensing course, 100% of the lessons must be completed and the end-of-course exam passed with at least a 75%.
Individual Post courses and the 90-Hour Postlicensing Package is available.
Please be sure to read the On-Demand Course policies before you register.
Required textbook (not included in class tuition)
N.C. Real Estate Commission Manual (dark blue cover/released March 2021) or digital North Carolina Real Estate Manual
The 30-hour postlicensing course costs $239. The 90-hour postlicensing package costs $615.
Canopy On-Demand Online Postlicensing courses include an online-proctored end-of-course exam using PSI. There are no additional proctoring fees.