Have questions? Need help registering? Give us a call at 704-741-3361 or email email@example.com.
The goal of the Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES®) is to help seniors make wise decisions about selling the family home; age-appropriate financing; buying rental property; managing capital gains and tax implications of owning real estate; and many other issues. By earning the SRES® designation, the licensee demonstrates that he or she has the requisite knowledge, experience and expertise to successfully provide seniors with professional consultation about real estate.
Learn and understand:
- The range of housing and developmental needs of each of the three major segments of the growing mature population.
- How to develop and maintain “senior” client relationships while earning the respect and trust of the mature client.
- The major concerns and fears facing each segment of today’s mature client population and have the tools needed to effectively address them.
- How to create a personalized housing plan for mature clients to reduce their fears and concerns about selling or buying.
- Counseling tools that reinforce the comfort and confidence required by today’s mature clients.
- How to help maturing clients take positive action in estate, real estate and financial planning without offending them.
- Differing professional services and lifestyle needs of maturing clients.
- Concepts of how to move from a selling (salesperson) style approach to one of the professional counselor/advisor.
The course provides four hours of NCREC continuing-education credit and elective credit for these NAR designations: ABR, CRS and RSPS.